If you are considering Microsoft Dynamics 365 and comparing this to competitor systems, it’s important to know what services are included.
Plan 1 for Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition is the most popular choice and in this post we’ve listed the most important components to help you assess its full value!
We believe no other solution matches come close to matching its capabilities!
Each Plan 1 licence includes access to these Dynamics 365 apps and services:
- Sales App – lead & opportunity management as well as marketing lists and campaigns.
- Customer Service App – case management capabilities, contracts and service level agreements.
- Field Service App – schedule board, work orders, mobile app and resource management.
- Project Service App – resource scheduling, project templates, service agreements, time & expenses. Also includes Project Online + Desktop.
- Social Engagement – social listening, intent analysis and integrated CRM processes.
- Surveys – powerful integrated Voice of the Customer survey solution.
- Web Portal – includes 1 portal. Templates available for customer, partner and employee portals.
- Gamification – apply the concept of fantasy sports to increase CRM participation and employee motivation.
- Knowledge Management – full knowledge capabilities including authoring.
- App for Outlook – track emails and check contact interaction via virtually any device with Outlook.
- Mobile – free mobile and tablet apps for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Microsoft Office Online – web apps for Excel, Word, Powerpoint & OneNote are included, even if users aren’t subscribed to Office 365.
- Sharepoint (Plan 2) – fully featured Sharepoint including connectivity capability with Dynamics 365.
10 GB default. An additional 5 GB free storage accrues per 20 Dynamics 365 full users
Includes 1 sandbox environment of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Powerapps – Build custom web apps without developing a single line of code
- Microsoft Flow – automate actions, sync files, collect data and get notifications with automated workflows
Check our blog for more information about Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM.
The post Infographic: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition Plan 1 appeared first on CRM Software Blog.